Avon Recreation & Parks Department
Skip to nav
Grades listed are those the participant will be entering in the Fall of 2021
AVON FALCONS BOYS BASKETBALL CAMP - Boys entering grades 4-9
- Our student athletes will enjoy a full week of individual skill building, proper shooting technique, exciting game play, guest speakers, and game strategy. Awards, prizes, and game T-shirts will be provided.
- 5 sessions
- Please wear basketball gear and sneakers and bring a water bottle, a snack and hand sanitizer.
- PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION FOR THIS PROGRAM AVON HIGH SCHOOL.
Instructors - Boys Camp
- Coach Kris Pedra: Avon High School Varsity Boys Basketball Coach. Coach Pedra graduated from Avon High School in 2005 when the Varsity Team won it's second State Championship. As a 1,000 point scorer at Avon High, he wants to pass along his experience at the High School and Collegiate level to continue developing the basketball players and the Avon Basketball programs.
- All staff at the Avon Falcons Basketball Camps are members of the Avon High School Boys Varsity Team.
AVON FALCONS GIRLS BASKETBALL CAMP - Girls entering grades 4-9
- Come join Coach Faucher for a great week of basketball with both current and former AHS basketball players. Each day we will implement drills that will help you become a more confident player, with an emphasis on individual skill development as well as team offensive/defensive concepts. Players will also get to test their skills in competitive games and contests. We look forward to working with you and teaching you how to play the Avon Falcon way!
- 5 sessions
- Please wear athletic clothing, basketball shoes and bring a water bottle, a snack and hand sanitizer.
- PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION FOR THIS PROGRAM IS AVON HIGH SCHOOL.
Instructor - Girls Camp
- Coach Drew Faucher: Avon High School Varsity Girl's Basketball Coach with 10 years of coaching experience, 6 of those at Avon High School.
Additional Forms and Files: