Summer 2021 Employment Information;
1. Conditions of Employment
2. Summer Staff Employment Form
3. Application for Employment
PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT BOTH FORMS;
a.) THE SUMMER STAFF EMPLOYMENT FORM AND
b). THE APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Applications can be submitted via USPS mail
email to email@example.com or in our drop box located outside of building 5 & 6 at Town Hall.
Counselor In Training Program
For Grades 9-10
Click here for Information & Application
This program is a unique experience for teens entering gr. 9-10. Participants will develop leadership skills, work with children while working along side the Recreation staff.
Application deadline is May 21. CIT's will be interviewed the same as seasonal employees.
Summer 2021 Request for Proposals
The Avon Recreation and Parks Department is accepting Proposals for a variety of Summer Recreational Programs.
If you have a special skill you want to share, please feel free to submit a Program Proposal Form along with a Proposed Class Information form.
The proposal must be submitted to the Avon Recreation Office, 60 West Main Street, Avon, CT 06001 by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, March 1, 2021. Proposal packets are available at the Avon Recreation Office, at www.avonrec.com or on the Town’s web page at www.avonct.gov under the Recreation Department.
Town of Avon Policy on Diabetes Management
CDC Head's Up on Concussions
Follow us on Instagram
Welcome to the Town of Avon Recreation and Parks Department
Registering for activities is easy!! Just three (3) easy steps are involved:Contact Info:
1. Log In to your existing Account or Create a New Account for your household. Your account should have a user name and password for at least one adult family member. Once your account is set up, add all other members of your family including Phone Numbers, DOBs, Email Addresses, Emergency Contact Information and Medical Information. You will be able to access your account 24/7, view program information, register for programs, view account history, and receive email blasts on programs.
Please keep in mind that unless you provide us with your email address and you check the boxes for General Notices and Cancellations (opt-in) you will not receive new brochure or program notices, information specific to programs/classes that you signed up for, nor cancellation information.
2. Review Program information listed by selecting Register Now.
3. When you are ready to register for a program or activity, review the How to Register page under Contact, and proceed from there!!!
Registration deadlines for programs are one week prior to the start of the program.
Once the registration deadline has passed, late registrations are subject to a $25 late fee.
We cannot process credit card refunds that are 120 or more days old.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.