Register Now

Dept Info

Policies & General Info


General Forms
  • 2019 Fall Program Brochure
  • 2019 Summer Program Brochure
  • Facility Use Application
  • Medication Authorization Summer Camp Medication Authorization Form

  • Sunscreen Authorization Summer Camp Sunscreen Authorization Form

  • Master Plan The Recreation & Park Facilities Master Plan consists of evaluating existing facilities for adequacy of quality and quantity; inspection and evaluation of town and privately owned parcels for suitability for recreational development; the assessment of existing facility maintenance and recommendation of a comprehensive maintenance program for all facilities; and consulting with town officials, sports league officials and other interested parties to gather relevant data. The needs identified in this report are to be reviewed and reprioritized by the Town of Avon on a periodic basis.

  • Diabetes Management Policy