Avon Recreation & Parks Department
Skip to nav
Soccer Shots Classic - Fall
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- Soccer Shots is requesting that anyone attending soccer shots sessions follow these guidelines:
- 1. Wash or sanitize hands before entering Soccer Island
- 2. Adhere to state and/or local jurisdiction regarding face covering requirements
- 3. Practice social distancing by trying to stay 6 feet away from others that do not live in their household
- 4. Please keep children home from soccer if they are sick
- Soccer Shots sessions are professionally designed and led by Director Shannon Perry, certified youth coach and former professional player.
- Each 45 minute session creatively introduces your child to the sport of soccer.
- Character development, physical skills, agility and fun are guaranteed in this dynamic development program.
- Our goal is to leave a positive and lasting impact on each child while building Stronger Youth Beyond the Game!
- Visit www.soccershots.org for more information and come join us on soccer island!
- Please wear sneakers and bring a water bottle.
- Shannon Perry, Certified youth coach and former professional players.
- Experienced with all ages 3-17.