Avon Recreation & Parks Department
Skip to nav
Soccer Shots Classic - Ages 3-5
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- Soccer Shots sessions are professionally designed and led by Director Shannon Perry, certified youth coach and former professional player.
- Each 45 minute session creatively introduces your child to the sport of soccer.
- Character development, physical skills, agility and fun are guaranteed in this dynamic development program.
- Our goal is to leave a positive and lasting impact on each child while building Stronger Youth Beyond the Game!
- Each child will receive a Soccer Shots shirt.
- Visit www.soccershots.org for more information and come join us on soccer island!
- Parents of 3-4 year olds must remain on site during program.
- Please note that 5/22/21 session has been relocated to Sycamore Hills Recreation Area.
- Students should wear sneakers and bring a water bottle and a mask with them.
- Spring Soccer Shots - Please join us at an Open House on Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. at Roaring Brook School
- Summer Soccer Shots - Please join us at an Open House on Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. at Roaring Brook School
- PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO SESSION JULY 3, 2021.
- Shannon Perry, Soccer Shots of CT.
- College All-American.
- Drafted to play professionally.
- Experienced with all ages 3-17.
Additional Forms and Files: