Skip to content
Avon Recreation & Parks Department
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Tai Chi for Seniors
• Tai Chi has been proven through scientific study to improve joint health, strengthen muscle, increase flexibility and reduce stress-based illnesses.
• Australia's Doctor Paul Lam, a practicing M.D. and Tai Chi expert himself, and a team of Tai Chi and medical experts has created a simple, safe and effective program to prevent bone loss and improve balance.
• Many people have enjoyed learning the program and have gained significant health benefits from a program that is especially suited to seniors and people suffering from arthritis and osteoporosis.
• Come see what Tai Chi can do for you!
Certified to teach Evidence-based Tai Chi for Better Balance, Tai Chi for Osteoporosis, Fall Prevention, Arthritis and Taiji for Long Life.
Over 16 years experience as an instructor; over 9 years experience working with seniors.
Tai Chi Fall
09/26/2018 - 12/19/2018
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
$71.00 R, $71.00 NR
Registration is available for Residents from 08/27/2018 to 09/25/2018
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities