Skip to content
Avon Recreation & Parks Department
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
As part of our Neighbor Helping Neighbor Project, the Avon Recreation and Parks Department is sponsoring the 2nd Annual Dodgeball Tournament to benefit the Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Research Foundation (ACCRF).
The following items
must be submitted to the Recreation Department by Monday, March 20, 2019
to secure your team's place in the tournament.
1. Team Registration Form/Roster
2. Signed Waiver and Release of Liability Form for each team member, including alternates.
3. Registration Fee of $20 per player. Max of 8 players per team including alternates.
4. Payment must be in the form of check only. Cash and credit cards are not accepted.
Checks are Payable to: A.C.C.R.F.
Please click on the links below for the Team Registration/Roster Form and the Waiver and Release of Liability Form.
MAXIMUM OF EIGHT TEAMS PER LEAGUE
8 players per team including alternates.
7th Grade League plays 2:45 - 3:45 p.m.
8th Grade League plays 3:45-4:45 p.m.
5th-6th Grade League plays 5:00-6:00 p.m.
High School League plays 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Adult League plays 7:00-9:00 p.m
(Adult Teams must have a miniumum of 2 female players).
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Coordinator Shawn George at email@example.com
Additional Forms and Files:
Team Registration/Roster Form
Waiver and Release of Liability Form
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities