Avon Recreation & Parks Department
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
As part of our Neighbor Helping Neighbor Project, the Avon Recreation and Parks Department is sponsoring a Dodgeball Tournament to benefit the Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Research Foundation (ACCRF).
The following items
must be submitted to the Recreation Department by Monday, March 5, 2018
to secure your team's place in the tournament.
1. Team Registration Form/Roster
2. Signed Waiver and Release of Liability Form for each team member, including substitutes.
3. Registration Fee of $120 ($20 per team member/no charge for substitutes).
4. Payment must be in the form of check only. Cash and credit cards will not be accepted.
Checks are Payable to: A.C.C.R.F.
Please click on the links below for the Team Registration/Roster Form and the Waiver and Release of Liability Form.
MAXIMUM OF EIGHT TEAMS PER LEAGUE
6 players per team (with one or two substitutes if needed).
5th-6th Grade Teams play 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
7th-8th Grade Teams play 5:30-6:30 p.m.
9th-10th Grade Teams play 6:30-7:30 p.m.
11th-12th Grade Teams play 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Adult Teams play 8:30-9:30 p.m.
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Coordinator Shawn George at email@example.com
Additional Forms and Files:
Team Registration/Roster Form
Waiver and Release of Liability Form
No Online Registration
4:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Avon High School - Gymnasium - Large
• Online registration is not available for this event. Team Registration/Roster Forms and Waiver Forms can be found in the
Additional Forms and Files
section of the program. Forms and payment must be submitted to the Recreation Office no later than Monday, March 5, 2018. Registration fee is $120 per team ($20 per player with a maximum of 6 players per team)
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities