Skip to content
Avon Recreation & Parks Department
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
As part of our Neighbor Helping Neighbor Project, the Avon Recreation and Parks Department is sponsoring a Dodgeball Tournament to benefit the Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Research Foundation (ACCRF).
The following items
must be submitted to the Recreation Department by Monday, March 5, 2018
to secure your team's place in the tournament.
1. Team Registration Form/Roster
2. Signed Waiver and Release of Liability Form for each team member, including substitutes.
3. Registration Fee of $120 ($20 per team member/no charge for substitutes).
4. Payment must be in the form of check only. Cash and credit cards will not be accepted.
Checks are Payable to: A.C.C.R.F.
Please click on the links below for the Team Registration/Roster Form and the Waiver and Release of Liability Form.
MAXIMUM OF EIGHT TEAMS PER LEAGUE
6 players per team (with one or two substitutes if needed).
5th-6th Grade Teams play 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
7th-8th Grade Teams play 5:30-6:30 p.m.
9th-10th Grade Teams play 6:30-7:30 p.m.
11th-12th Grade Teams play 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Adult Teams play 8:30-9:30 p.m.
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Coordinator Shawn George at email@example.com
Additional Forms and Files:
Team Registration/Roster Form
Waiver and Release of Liability Form
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities